Learn photography from scratch, work on the basics, and understand how to apply them in the field with me. The tour has been designed for all the wildlife photography aspirants who wish to level up their photography game. You will be introduced to the fundamentals of a DSLR camera, animal behaviour and post-processing.
Wildlife Photography takes patience, skills and animals in their natural habitat. But when it comes to training, the trainee needs some undistracted, in-field supervision as well.
Corbett National Park is easily among the best locales for hands-on training in wildlife photography. On this Workshop, the safaris are 7 but they come with innumerable learning opportunities and the stay is at the forest guest house, Dhikala.
So, if you are a photographer who appreciates nature and wishes to level up your photography game, then read on!
10:00 PM: Leave for the guest house located in Dhikala, a breathtakingly beautiful place right in the heart of the jungle.
11:15 AM: Reach at the forest guest house and savour your lunch.
1:30-2:00: Leave for the afternoon safari in the picturesque grasslands of Corbett Tiger Reserve.
6:00 PM to 6:30 PM: After creating some beautiful images, return to the guest house for a detailed photography class with the mentor.
7:00 PM: Assemble in the hall for a discussion about the images shot during the day. This will be followed by a detailed class on the basics of photography.
8:30 PM: Have dinner and enjoy your sound sleep.
Day Two and Three
5:00 AM: Wake-up call.
6:00 AM: Ready your gears, hop in the jeep and enter the park for your first morning safari.
10:00 AM to 10:30 AM: Back to the forest guest house for a quick break.
1:00 PM: Savour your lunch at the canteen and leave for the afternoon safari amidst the greens of Corbett.
6:00 PM to 6:30 PM: After creating some beautiful images, return to the guest house for another detailed photography class with the mentor.
8:30 PM: Have dinner and enjoy your sound sleep.
5:00 AM: Wake-up call.
6:00 AM: Ready your gears, hop in the jeep and enter the park.
10:00 AM: Return to the guest house after the safari, have breakfast, pack up for checkout and leave for the last safari of the trip.
Reach Ramnagar while enjoying the last safari and bid goodbye to us with some beautiful memories.
For any other queries, please write to us at email@example.com
- Pick up and Drop from Ramnagar
- All meals
- Photography Classes
- 6 + 1 Safaris with 4 people in one vehicle
- Entry ticket fee
- Guide fee
- Any other expenses not expressly included.
- Your photography gears
- Comfortable Clothes
- Essential Medicines
- and a big appetite for learning!
Dhikala Forest Lodge Rest House
- Double Sharing: Rs. 39,500/-
- Single Sharing: Rs. 47,500/-
Please Note: The following prices are only for Indian Nationals. If you are a foreigner, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with the details.
- Completing the process of registration by transferring the applicable fee/charges shall be deemed to be the unequivocal acceptance of these terms and conditions, and it shall be presumed that the Participant, who has registered for the workshop/course has read, understood and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant agrees to pay the booking amount and charges for the Service including all applicable set-up fees (if any), in two parts with 80% of the booking amount payable upfront before the last date of the booking, and the remaining 20% payable on the first day of the workshop/course.
- The Participant assumes full responsibility and risk for the use of the Service, and the provider of the service shall not be liable or accountable for any loss or damage caused to the Participant during the workshop/course.
- The Service shall be provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, and it is not warranted that the Service shall be uninterrupted or error-free although every care is taken to make it so.
- We, the providers of service, shall not be liable to the Participant or any other person for any special, incidental, lost profits, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages in connection with the Services.
- Cancellations/changes in the booking shall only be considered if the request is formally emailed to “email@example.com”. In the event of cancellation through any other means, the Participant shall be liable to indemnify us, the providers of the service, with consequential damages.
- There shall be no refund of the booking amount in case of cancellation.
- The Participant is deemed to understand that the hotel is subject to availability, in case the particular hotel promised is not available, participants shall be shifted to a hotel of similar rating.
- That in the event of cancellation from the providers of service, a full refund shall be made to the Participant at the earliest possible. However, apart from the full refund, the providers of the service shall not be liable to pay for any other loss or damage of any kind that might result from the cancellation of the workshop/class, such as airfare for the booked flight or any other like loss or damage resulting from the cancellation of the workshop/class.
- The Participant is deemed to understand that all incidental expenses incurred on the field during the workshop and not expressly included in the fee/charges shall be borne by the Participant.
- These Terms and Conditions are applicable for the instant workshop/class(es) only, and, being variable, are subject to change. The Participant is presumed to have read, understood, and agreed to the specific Terms and Conditions for the workshop/class the Participant has enrolled for.
3 Nights and 4 Days
I highly recommend this workshop to everyone who wants to gets best out of their photography equipments must take Aarzoo Khurana’s classes. I have taken two photography classes with Aarzoo Khurana. One on the field at Bharatpur location which was a hands on experience. The other one was an online class which was about backlight photography. I have learned many things that was promised and beyond in both classes. Aarzoo Khurana is excellent in the way of teaching and making sure that you understand each concept. Her techniques are down to earth and easy to understand. After taking classes with Aarzoo Khurana my photography has improved very much. Aarzoo Khurana has taught me many things in the photography workshops that I thought wouldn’t be possible with my camera gears. I thought that I would need higher end camera for the picture I wanted to take but with her teaching it was possible with what I already had. So anyone who needs help to improve their photography skills please take Aarzoo Khurana’s workshop! You will not regret taking it!
It was a great webinar today. I have learned many things today which we leave sometimes as a beginner
And u had made well sured that we were listening and understanding,just liked your down to earth personality and really helped us in improving our editing techniques so Thanks a lot for your great help and will join your every webinar to learn new things
I really want to thank and appreciate your effort for the amazing workshop. It was so easy to understand for beginners like me and it was so natural conversation with all the participants, everybody was so comfortable to ask the doubts that was the best part for me. You explained all the points so clearly. You are my Inspiration.
A good Photographer is one who can positively influence people with its stories which is reflected in one's photograph. Aarzoo Khurana is not only a great photographer but also a commendable teacher. Her hard work in the field of wild life conservation and Photography is inspiring many photographers including me. Sometimes it's difficult to get enrolled under a maestro and I feel fortunate enough to get a chance to be a participant in her webinar of basics of Photography.
I was startled to see the simplicity by which the concepts were explained. The session was designed to keep all the elements which a photography learner would seek for. A review session, a detailed discussion about the basics and a Q&A session too. She is humble and patient with the queries. It doesn't matter to her whether the query is technical or general but she responded to each and every participant very patiently even though the time got exceeded. She is one of those professionals who would go an extra mile to help people. I look forward to learn more under her guidance.